Let Go, Girl with Green Balloons Women’s T-Shirt
$23.50 – $26.00
From an original oil painting of a girl with a balloon in her hand. Other balloons float away around her. Why doesn't she let go of the last balloon?
"When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be" - an inspirational quote from Lao Tzu, ancient Chinese philosopher.
So why do we cling to things that hold us back? Perhaps it's for comfort or fear of the unknown.
In this thought provoking, inspirational and motivational piece, a girl in a green dress clutches one last balloon. She has let go of the others, they are all green. But this balloon is different, it is special, it is brown. Letting go will be hard but necessary if she wants to move forward.
Other Products featuring this Art Work.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping