Runner and Teal Chair Canvas PrintReviews
$94.95 – $234.95
A canvas print of a chair painting that’s reminiscent of Van Gogh’s.
If you’re looking for canvas art to complement your home or office decor then you won’t go wrong with this piece. The high-grade canvas and fade-resistant print will ensure your complete satisfaction for many years to come.
• Fade-resistant: enjoy vibrant colours that will stand the test of time
• High-grade, poly-cotton blend canvas: acid-free, 20.5 mil (0.5mm) thick durable canvas material
• Hand-stretched over solid wood bars: attention to detail for a high quality product
• Matte finish coating: gives a very attractive finish to the artwork
• 1.5 inch mirrored sides: a beautiful product from all angles
• Mounting brackets included: light weight and easy to hang
Size in Inches
Weight 0.99 lbs Size
12×16, 18×24, 24×36
Average shipping time is 4 business days. This does not include the time to prepare the products. 2 – 5 business days are required to print and package the products as they are manufactured “on demand”.
Our manufacturing facilities are located in the US and North America. Products will ship from the manufacturing facility located nearest to your shipping address.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you have received any damaged or defective products please contact us with your name, order details and photos of the items in question.
This policy lasts 4 weeks, we will be unable to offer you a replacement if more than 4 weeks have passed since your items were delivered.
Please do not send merchandise to us without prior authorisation.
For items that have been lost in transit, please contact us no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date.
A Few Reviews of Our Canvas Prints...
Canvas was of good quality and the framing was done expertly.
Amazing quality. Love this.
Great print quality. Would have liked the back of canvas stapled down all the way on the back side.
The canvas print was a great quality. The image color was true to color and saturated. The canvas was taut and heavier weight than some canvases I’ve encountered. I was very impressed by the quality.